Have you entered the SHOW US YOUR BORLA® contest yet? It was announced last week and the online contest is open to the public. BORLA fans can submit photos and video of their own vehicles fitted with BORLA Performance products for a chance to win. BORLA is proud to partner with a celebrity panel as the SHOW US YOUR BORLA judges.
The contest prizes include $1000 cash prize and up to $2000 of BORLA product for the winning car in one of five categories: American Muscle, American Classic, Truck, Japanese and European.
To help judge your entries, BORLA has enlisted the help of a star panel of automotive celebrity judges, who will be voting on the best of the best submissions from the five categories.
The judges include
- Dave Kindig – legendary car builder and designer and star of Velocity’s Bitchin’ Rides
- Cristy Lee – star of Velocity’s All Girl’s Garage
- Tony Kanaan – Indy Car driver with NTT Data Chip Ganassi Racing
- Will Castro – star of Velocity’s Unique Rides
- Will Turner – founder of Turner Motorsport, BMW tuning specialist and accomplished race driver
- Myles Kovacs – Co-founder of Dub Magazine
- Ryan Millen – rally driver, truck racer and part of the Millen motorsport dynasty
- RJ DeVera – ex-magazine Editor, legend of the JDM scene and Meguiar’s staff
- Matt Field – Formula DRIFT driver and winner, car enthusiast
Needless to say, The BORLA all-star panel has decades of experience around car building, working on all types of vehicles. They know what to look for and will decide if your car has what it takes to be the best in each class.
In the coming weeks, BORLA will share videos from each judges, outlining what they’re looking for in the SHOW US YOUR BORLA® contest, so be sure to follow along on the BORLA social media channels to gain an insight into what the judges are looking for.
So, what are you waiting for? Enter your submission for a chance to win BORLA product and a cash prize. There is also a Grand Prize for the overall winner, which includes a trip to the 2017 SEMA Show in Las Vegas.
Full entry details and rules visit SHOW US YOUR BORLA