For the first time in its illustrious 40-year history, BORLA® Performance Industries is sponsoring Professional Bull Riders (PBR). The 2018 partnership with the world’s leading pro bull riding organization is also a first for PBR in partnering with an aftermarket vehicle performance exhaust specialist.
BORLA is activating on many levels at key events in the sport’s elite series the 25th PBR: Unleash The Beast, including the World Finals in Las Vegas in November. The promotions include in-arena banners and video board exposure as well as a social media campaign and a special promotion: Who Performed Better? Powered by Borla, in which PBR followers are able to review and vote for videos of their favorite rides.
“2018 marks our 40th anniversary as pioneers and leaders in the automotive aftermarket industry,” said David Borla, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at BORLA. “During that time we’ve tried a lot of things, but this is a first for us and we’re very excited about the PBR partnership.
PBR fans who are curious to try a BORLA performance exhaust on their vehicle can visit the BORLA booth in the arena concourse at some BORLA-sponsored PBR events. Visitors can pick up a complimentary BORLA thumb drive as well as a BORLA exhaust product discount voucher. With the comprehensive range of BORLA exhaust systems for every popular car and truck, PBR fans can unleash their beast.
BORLA is sponsoring the following rounds of the 25th PBR: Unleash The Beast:
- New York City, NY – Madison Square Garden – January 5-7
- Chicago, IL – Allstate Arena – January 13-14
- Sacramento, CA – Golden Center – January 26-28
- Anaheim, CA – Honda Center – February 2-3
- Arlington, TX – AT&T Stadium – February 24
- Duluth, GA – Infinite Energy Center – March 10-11
- Glendale, AZ – Gila River Casino Arena – March 23-24
- Las Vegas, NV – Helldorado Days – May 4-6
- World Finals in Las Vegas, NV – T-Mobile Arena – November 7-11
PBR fans are encouraged to visit the BORLA booth (when available) to learn about the BORLA Sound of Power and pick up a discount voucher for an American-made BORLA performance exhaust.